Thursday, September 4, 2008

"If you take PROBLEMS as PROBLEMS they become a big PROBLEM, but if you take PROBLEMS as CHALLENGES they become an OPPORTUNITY" by Jomon

Hey This is me Joekku ;-)
Yes I'm Joemon or Joe+Mon, the meaning of "Mon" in our great Malayalam Language is Son, this addition you can see almost all "Male" name in Malayalam, so now e can remove that addition and you can call me Joe or Joekku, Oh! I forgot to tell the story about the name Joekku, that also a short form of my pet name my sisters use to call, i.e. Joekkuttan, but my younger sister Shero call me Joekku, and I like that name tooooo much. So I made myself Joekku everywhere ;-)). This is enough about my name right ? (hey stop stop...stop this story telling.....)

Now Who am I?

I'm a passionate Software Professional especially into Information Security, working towards my PhD in Computer & Information Security, hey I'm not a fulltime student, but I'm working professional as IT Manager for an IT Company for last 11 years. I'm married and having two sweet boys names are Chackochi and Ousepkutty :-)

.................. more later..... :-D

No comments: